Brother Knitting Machine Computerized Chunky KH 270 + Ribber KR 260
BROTHER KNITTING MACHINE CHUNKY ELECTRONIC + KR 260 RIBBER
RECONDITIONED WITH 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- Brother Knitting Machine
- This electronic computerized chunky knitting machine is capable of handling bulky yarn
- With memory of 288 different stitch patterns,
- So to start knitting just select the pattern number from the accompanying pattern book
- Designing your own pattern couldn't be easier - anything from 1 to 112 stitches wide can be created. Just enter your own design directly into the machine using the input system such as brother pattern programming device ppd 120 and design-a-knit software. Once stored,they will then be ready for you, whenever you wish.
- The kh-270 can be programmed to repeat a single motif or panel of knitting. Simply state the number of repeats required and where you would like them to appear on your garment.
- The seven pattern variations can be used to give a number of different effects.
- turn your designs or an area of pattern to face the opposite way.
- automatically mirror images sideways.
- double the width of pattern.
- double the length.
- knit your design upside down or reflects its lengthways.
- the "Positive negative" button.
- This reverses the pattern selection so that the background color knits the pattern and the pattern colour knits the background.
- the machine automatically re-formats any fair isle design for jacquard.
- Stitch features
- With fair isle, tuck stitch, thread lace and weaving stitches built into the kh-270 machine, this versatile machine will then go on to fishermans rib, jacquard, double bed tuck stitch with the optional attachments/accessories
Machine & Ribber specification
- Needle pitch: 9mm
- Number of knitting needles: 114 stitch
Complete with instruction manuals, pattern book, power adaptor, tools and accessories Can ship worldwide
We Also Recommend
Brother Knitting Machine Computerized KH 950i
Brother Knitting Machine Chunky Punch card KH 260
Brother Knitting Machine Computerized KH 965