Brother Knitting Machine Computerized Chunky KH 270 + Ribber KR 260
Original price £3,000.00
Current price £2,550.00
BROTHER KNITTING MACHINE CHUNKY ELECTRONIC + KR 260 RIBBER
RECONDITIONED WITH 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- Brother Knitting Machine
- This electronic computerized chunky knitting machine is capable of handling bulky yarn
- With memory of 288 different stitch patterns,
- So to start knitting just select the pattern number from the accompanying pattern book
- Designing your own pattern couldn't be easier - anything from 1 to 112 stitches wide can be created. Just enter your own design directly into the machine using the input system such as brother pattern programming device ppd 120 and design-a-knit software. Once stored,they will then be ready for you, whenever you wish.
- The kh-270 can be programmed to repeat a single motif or panel of knitting. Simply state the number of repeats required and where you would like them to appear on your garment.
- The seven pattern variations can be used to give a number of different effects.
- turn your designs or an area of pattern to face the opposite way.
- automatically mirror images sideways.
- double the width of pattern.
- double the length.
- knit your design upside down or reflects its lengthways.
- the "Positive negative" button.
- This reverses the pattern selection so that the background color knits the pattern and the pattern colour knits the background.
- the machine automatically re-formats any fair isle design for jacquard.
- Stitch features
- With fair isle, tuck stitch, thread lace and weaving stitches built into the kh-270 machine, this versatile machine will then go on to fishermans rib, jacquard, double bed tuck stitch with the optional attachments/accessories
Machine & Ribber specification
- Needle pitch: 9mm
- Number of knitting needles: 114 stitch
Complete with instruction manuals, pattern book, power adaptor, tools and accessories Can ship worldwide