We offer standard and express delivery UK and worldwide. We aim to despatch our orders in 5 working days from payment clearance date.
Companies, charges, options and times
- UK orders will be sent via Parcelforce , Royalmail , Hermes , UPS or CityLink
- International orders are sent via Fedex , Parcelforce , Royalmail or DHL courier
- You can choose how soon you would like your order to arrive at the checkout with the options of standard and next day.
- We do not deliver at weekends or on bank holidays.
- Order are dispatched within 48hr of receiving the order.
We cannot post hazardous or sharp items such as knives or flamable products like aerosols.
Standard delivery in UK
We charge £5.00 for orders up to 1Kg. Orders between 1-2Kgs we will charge £7.00.
Orders between 2-10Kgs we will charge £15.00.
Your delivery should arrive in three to five working days (that do not include the weekend)..
We can deliver worldwide via Express delivery service using one of our courier companies as stated above. We confirm the total postage and packaging charge before you pay. We deliver worldwide. Cost of shipping varies worldwide. Please check listing for further information.
If your order has not arrived within 28 days, please call our customer services team. You will need your order reference number from your order confirmation email.
Contact our Online Customer Services Team from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. Or email the Online Customer Services Team.
Sometimes an item that is shown as in stock may not be when we process your order. We will let you know if this happens.
We deliver worldwide.
Standard and Express delivery to :
- UK mainland
- Northern Ireland
- Isle of Man
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Lowlands Islands
And only Express delivery to:
- Rest of the World
Express Next day delivery is only available to the UK mainland.
We cannot deliver to :
- Post Office (PO) Boxes in UK or International
Our Returns Policy and your Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your order, without having to give a reason, any time within seven days - Starting on the day after you receive the goods. Provided that the goods are not opened or used.
Confirmation of your cancellation will be sent by email.
You will then have 7 days to return your order to us by post.
Some goods cannot be returned by post because of legal restrictions. They include :
- DVDs if you've broken the seal on the wrapping.
- Perishable and other items that deteriorate fast.
How to return a product by post
You must write a letter or email our Online Customer Services Team to cancel an order. Please make sure that you include :
- Your order number.
- Your contact number or email address.
Please also :
- Package your return up securely.
- Take reasonable care of the goods and not use them.
- Send your return to us as soon as you can after your order is cancelled
- Send the original packaging.
- Tell us if you would like a refund or a replacement.
You must send the goods back to our returns address at your own cost.
We strongly suggest that you use a recorded or secure delivery method to return your order to us.
Please note: there will be a 20% admin charge that applies to all returns. No shipping charges will be refunded to customer upon return.
Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.